Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm Back

Months have passed and life goes on. Thankfully my family is well and we're moving forward in all the right directions. I'm going to do my best to get back here two to three times a week. With three rambunctious munchkins running around it's unlikely I'll manage more than that. I'm going to savor the summer and gear up for a money saving fall. If I come across some fabulous finds I will gladly share them here. I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to pop in even though I've been away. Your visits mean so much to me. May this quick message find everyone in good health with more wealth in their pockets.

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP