Tuesday, February 10, 2009

YouData Pays Consumers! Check it out.

I was wrong about that cold. It turns out my dear husband has influenza!!! I know. I was shocked too. We hardly ever get sick here and now he's not just sick, he's really sick. Luckily my baby only has an ear infection. The poor thing held a temperature of 102 degrees for over twenty-four hours even with meds. Needless to say, I haven't done much but play nurse here for the last couple of days. I'm hoping to catch up towards the end of this week. Family is always first here!

On a brighter note.....I'd like to introduce you to "YouData." I started an account with them a few weeks ago and I've been paid every Friday since and it didn't cost me much of my time or any of my money. The company pays you to view targeted advertisements when you choose. You'll see the little ad board to the right of this post. I highly recommend it. There aren't very many ads right now, but as the consumer base grows the ad base should grow as well. I'm looking forward to seeing more ads myself. I guess you could say it's similar to a PTC program. The biggest difference here is that you're paid much better. Each ad is usually worth $.20. I haven't seen a PTC program yet that pays that well. Anyone who has an extra five minutes a day can make a decent little payout. You won't get rich, but you'll have latte money.



Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP