Friday, April 17, 2009

April Showers

I apologize that I've not been around this week. Unfortunately my family had quite an eventful Easter holiday.

Sunday morning I fell and hit my head off of our cedar chest and got a concussion.....my head still hurts.

Sunday night my husband was in the hospital with chest pains. Thankfully there is nothing wrong with his heart, but they don't know what was causing the chest pains. He came home Monday afternoon so it's kind of a wait and see game now.

My middle child celebrated his birthday last Tuesday. He's five:( We're having his party this weekend and so I've been really bogged down with everyday life.

I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things by the beginning of next week.

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP