Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Heart Faces Kids Week 8 Messy

Well, it's that time again. I didn't win last week and that's okay. There were some beautiful pictures submitted and I don't know how the judges could possibly choose from such fabulous talent.

Week 8 is here and the theme is "messy." With three kids we've got a lot of those kind of pictures. I decided to use one of Ben's first birthday pictures. I'm sure it's probably rather cliche but I love babies covered in birthday cake. This picture was taken after he was all done eating and was just winding down. He was so tired and pensive and just a cutie. Here's my little smurf:

Photobucket

You can hope over and check out all of the other wonderful entries by clicking the button below.

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP