Monday, March 9, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 9 Creative Cropping



It's week nine already and the theme for week nine is creative cropping. I had so much fun with this. It is absolutely amazing how you can transform a picture by cropping it. I had such a hard time choosing pictures for this week. Every picture takes on a new personality when you crop it. My entry for the "kids" selection is a picture of my daughter I took in the park last year. I just love how when I zoomed in on her all of her little freckles came out. I think this particular crop looks so thoughtful.

After:

Photobucket

Before:
Photobucket

I'm also entering the adults category this week. I haven't yet but I thought it might be fun. My selection for the adults category is a picture of sister-in-law Kari. She's absolutely beautiful and amazingly photogenic. She has such fine features and I wanted to draw those out.

After:

Photobucket

Before:

Photobucket

There are lots of beautiful entries this week. I really think I'm no competition, lol...but I'm having fun. Stop over and check them out at I Heart Faces!

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP