Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Freebies! Yeah

I don't even know how or where I came across this site from, but I had to share it. Usually with most websites there are catches. Nothing is ever just "free" if you know what I mean. Well, this site is different. It has such a wealth of information in addition to the free stuff listed daily. Definitely take a few minutes and check it out. Today was only my first day by there so I can't recommend signing up for the newsletter and guarantee you won't get spammed, but I don't get any bad vibes from the site myself so I'm going to sign up. Remember that when you are signing up for your free products that you'll want to use a "freebie" email address otherwise your regular inbox will most likely be full of spam. Here's the site: Shop 4 Freebies Enjoy!

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 1, 2009 at 3:13 AM  

good works

MinnieRunner April 1, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Have you availed of any of those?

Kimberly April 4, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Yes, actually I did apply for a couple so I will keep you all updated. Thanks

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP