Monday, February 23, 2009

I Heart Faces Kids Week 7 Black and White

While this may seem a bit off topic for my blog, I've decided to use my blog for this avenue as well. I've been in love with photography for years and it's my hope one day to be able to do it for compensation....though I have a long way to grow. In the meantime, IHeartFaces.com has a weekly contest featuring different themes and I'd like to take part in the fun. So, without further ado, here's my entry for week 7:

Photobucket

If you're interested in seeing my runner-up photos click here. It was a tough choice for a mom who loves taking pictures of her kids.

If you love looking at great photos please take a minute to stop by the site and check out the other entries:)

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP