Friday, February 20, 2009

Frugal Friday Freebies (or cheap anyway)

Fridays are usually crazy here at my house. Along with being a household manager, mother to three, wife to one, and frugal extraordinaire, I'm also a girl scout leader and work at home mom. I wear many hats. Today my hats are falling off. I have a girl scout meeting tonight....which I haven't planned for yet. Yikes! I don't know where the time goes these days. My van is dirty (inside and out) and needs an oil change. One of my magnets got lost in the wind recently so it's quite obvious that my van needs a bath. Hmmm....I know I've got a point here somewhere. Oh yeah, I'm going to make this short and sweet. There are a few freebies worth mentioning so please hop around and check them out.

Carrie over at Money Saving Methods has up news about twenty free prints (who doesn't love free pictures) and info about getting some free Dr. Pepper. Yum!

Amy over at MomAdvice has a freebie list too large to mention so hop on over and check it out. You never know what you'll find.

Karen over at Frugal RI Mama has some good news about coupons this coming week. If you're a Kmart shopper you're going to want to check this out. Of course to take advantage of this deal it means you must already be clipping those coupons so I hope you got started.

Nicole over at Nicole's Nickels has a few freebies worth mentioning as well so stop by and give her a quick visit.

Sadly that's all I've had the time to round up today. I've got a meeting to plan and kids to feed so stay tuned for more to come.

Also, don't forget to enter the Disney Sweepstakes before time runs out.

Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP